I think it is important to note, every story matters. I cannot describe how informative it can be to read another individual's story. Typically, there are connections which can be made that you don't even think about to begin with! I would love to hear from you and find out your story. Check out these questions to get you started in telling your story:
- What is your experience with cancer?
- Where does your story begin?
- What message do you want to tell?
- What type of cancer do you have?
- What stage is your cancer?
- When were you diagnosed?
- What symptoms led to your diagnosis?
- What type(s) of treatment have you experienced?
- If you are currently in remission, what is it like to be out of active treatment?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to a newly diagnosed individual?
- How are you associated with the individual with cancer?
- What has the cancer diagnosis of your loved one taught you about yourself?
- What has cancer taught you about the individual with cancer?
- How has your perspective changed since your loved one was diagnosed?
Are you ready to share your story? I'd love to hear from you in my comments.
Are you a cervical cancer survivor or patient? Cervivor would love to hear your story too, there is even a place you can go here, on the Cervivor website, to easily submit your story!