I'm really hoping we can get this resolved tomorrow so I can go home and hopefully I will still be able to do chemo on Monday. Monday is suppose to be my final chemo. We then do a PET/CT scan and determine any additional treatment which will be needed.
Update: 8/27 I got to go home! They never determined for 100% sure why I spiked the fever but the antibiotics and fluids helped bring it down. They sent me home on an antibiotic and I am waiting to hear from my blood and urine tests if I get to go to chemo on Monday. The doctor thought there wouldn't be any reason for me to not be able to have chemo though.